2. Tripod material: aluminum alloy
3. Number of leg sections: 2 sections
4. Standard height: 370mm
5. Full opening height: 460mm (including the height of the pan-tilt 85mm)
6. PTZ type: D-0 spherical PTZ
7. Foot tube diameter: 22mm for big tube, 19mm for small tube
8. Recommended weight: 4kg reflex
9. Reflex height: 215mm
10. The height of the central axis without lifting: 425mm (including the height of the pan-tilt 85mm)
11. Packing list: packing box, tripod bag, tripod set, hexagon wrench x2, certificate of conformity, instruction manual
12. Micro-shooting: Three-speed design with open feet to meet the requirements of different shooting angles. More angles allow you to be creative.
13. The 360-degree panoramic scale on the base makes it convenient for photographers to take panoramic photos on the way to create magnificent panoramic works.
14. When using a tripod for panoramic shooting, fix the position of the tripod and rotate the gimbal at a constant speed for shooting. Every two photos need to overlap by percent 20- percent 25, so that the software can be easily stitched into a panoramic picture, even without a wide-angle lens, you can enjoy the wide-angle visual effect.
15. High-strength engineering material injection molding, level 3D, ergonomic design, cold and non-slip.
16. Quick locking system: Just turn the knob 1/2 turn to complete the tightening of the foot lock. The knob adopts an ergonomic design, which has a comfortable hand feel, high friction and good anti-skid effect.
17. Horizontal rotation locking knob: Control 360-degree panoramic rotation shooting. After locking the knob, the camera can be stopped at any angle without adjusting the entire tripod, which is convenient and quick.
18. Details of the bottom of the gimbal: the bottom of the gimbal is a general-purpose 3/8 inch standard screw hole, and the diameter of the gimbal base is 40mm.
19. It can be turned into a monopod or a trekking pole without a ball head. If you want to pan in 360 degrees, it can help you make panoramic photos.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.