Panasonic Lumix G Vario 7-14mm F4,0 Asph
Ultra wide-angle zoom lens in compact size, based on the Micro Four Thirds System standard
In spite of its impressive wide-angle zoom range of 7-14mm (35mm film camera equivalent; 14-28mm), this lens is surprisingly compact and lightweight for casual on-the-go use. Taking advantage of its wide, 114-degree angle of view, it enables to fit subjects into the frame easily even when shooting indoors where the distance is limited. The world looks extraordinary when viewing through the new lens, allowing photos and movies* to be recorded with a uniquely rich perspective. *For the DMC-GH1 only.
This high-performance lens system achieves outstanding compactness by combining 16 lens elements in 12 groups, including 2 aspherical lenses and 4 ED lenses. Image resolution is high from corner-to-corner even at the wide-angle setting. Thanks to its large-diameter glass molded lens elements, it also features F4.0 brightness over the entire zoom range.
When mounted on the Lumix G Micro System camera, this lens allows use of the advanced contrast AF system, which includes an AF Tracking and a Face Recognition function*, for more convenient, more enjoyable shooting. *For the DMC-GH1 only.
7 diaphragm blades of circular aperture diaphragm give the aperture a rounded shape that produces an attractively smooth effect in out-of-focus areas when shooting at larger aperture settings. It also features a highly reliable metal mount, and uses multi-coated lens elements that minimize ghosts and flare to further enhance its optical performance. The optimally designed lens hood is enabled to use even under strong sunlight, too.
The Micro Four Thirds System standard made it possible to achieve its compact size and light weight body. Despite its extremely compact size and superb optical performance, this lens brings out the full capabilities of the 4/3-type image sensor, achieves smoother Live View in superb combination with camera’s body and allows a variety of unique features such as the contrast AF function of the DMC-GH1 and DMC-G1.
- Lens Construction: 16 elements in 12groups (2 Aspherical lenses, 4 ED lenses)
- Mount: Micro Four Thirds mount
- Optical Image Stabilizer: NO
- Focal Length: f=7mm to 14mm (35mm camera equivalent 14mm to 28mm)
- Aperture Type: 7 diaphragm blades / Circular aperture diaphragm
- Aperture Range: F4.0
- Minimum Aperture: F22
- Closest Focusing Distance: 0.25m at all focal lengths
- Maximum magnification: Apporox. 0.08x / 0.15x (35mm camera equivalent)
- Diagonal Angle of View: 114dig(W)-75dig(T)
- Max.Diameter f70mm / 2.76 in
- Overall Length: Approx. 83.1mm (from top of the lens hood to the base side of the lens mount
- Weight [g]: 300.0
- Standard Accessories: Lens Cap / Lens Rear Cap / Lens Storage Bag
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.