2. There is a large bright touch screen on the front, a signal interface on the left, an SD card slot at the bottom, and an NP-F battery on the back. There are standard 1/4-inch mounting points on the bottom and right side, which can be used to mount to cameras and other equipment
3. The 6-inch 1920x1080 full HD panel displays images and videos with excellent color reproduction. The panel has an anti-glare coating, so you can comfortably monitor outdoors during the day. The important point is its brightness of 2600 nits, 1000:1 contrast ratio and sRGB/Rec.709 color gamut, which can provide excellent screen clarity even under strong light. The 160-degree wide viewing angle of the display can also provide a clear picture view for multiple crew members at the same time
4. Built-in HLG 2020, HLG 709, HLG P3 HDR LUT table, as well as the camera log to standard Rec709 LUT table, support SLOG2, SLOG3, LOGC, VLOG log conversion. LUT6S adds the 3G-SDI signal LUT loop-out function, which can output custom LUT images and display HDR (high dynamic range) signals, providing incredible clarity and detail. Through precise control in the early stage, the post-production process Significantly simplify and increase efficiency
5. When you need to analyze the image quality more accurately, instead of simply watching the screen, you can use the built-in waveform monitoring function of LUT6S! You can choose waveforms (RGB/ YUV/ Y), vector diagrams, RGB histograms, brightness histograms, and audio phase and level displays, perform broadcast-level precision waveform monitoring, and get everything you need to know about professional video and audio signals Information and functions can be opened individually, and full waveform mode can also be opened with one key
6. You can use two-finger zoom gestures to easily and intuitively zoom in and out of the shooting screen. You can also quickly browse the menu settings and functions by simply tapping the screen. Also supports physical button control menu. Quick selection and function setting can be realized by clicking/rotating the wheel button. Tap the power switch to turn off the touch function, thoughtful design to prevent misoperation
7. Through the monitor 3G-SDI and 4K HDMI inputs, it can connect to all kinds of consumer cameras, broadcast cameras and even digital SLRs. You can use its loop-through output interface to display live video or external display extensions and clips on the projector, with embedded audio. In addition, you can monitor audio through the 3.5mm stereo headphone jack.
8. Input signal: SDI, HDMI
9. Output signal: SDI, HDMI, headphone jack, DC
10. Size: about 162x93.2x20mm
11. Accessories: 1*HDMI TypeA to Mini&Micro HDMI cable, 1*mounting bracket, 1*instruction
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.