2. In addition to providing a means for measuring exposure, a gray card provides a convenient reference for white balance, or color balance, allowing the camera to compensate for the illuminant color in a scene. In other words the Digital Color Card is an excellent addition to any studio because it allows to you to create sharp images that really reflect the color of the scene.
3. The best color balance tool for digital photography. Works with any digital camera. Perfect for both RWA and JPEG files.
The card features:
1. Digital gray color reference card
2. Pure white color reference card
3. Pure black color reference card
4. Size: 8.7cm x 5.5cm
1. Strap x 1
2. 3 in 1 Black White Gray Card x 1
3. Manual x 1
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.