- Professional f/2.8 ultra-wide zoom lens. The wide Z mount and constant f/2.8 aperture enable thrilling performance.
- Superior optical performance. Sharpness is exceptional edge to edge. Nikon’s Nano Crystal and ARNEO Coat drastically reduce ghosting and flare.
- Tough and reliable. Extensive sealing around all moving parts of the lens barrel keeps dust and moisture out. An aluminium-alloy mount reduces weight while increasing durability.
- Movie-ready. Autofocus is smooth and silent, with virtually no focus breathing or focus-shift while zooming. You get precise control over depth of field right from the lens.
- Filter ready. You can use 112 mm screw-on filters together with the included lens hood. A rear filter slot allows use of gel colour filters.
- Max focal length: 24.0 millimeters
- Optical zoom: 1.71 multiplier_x
The NIKKOR Z 14-24mm f/2.8 S completes the Nikon Z line-up of high-performance ‘trinity’ lenses. Its superb rendering performance and compact build set this lens apart. Advanced optics, the wide Z mount, and constant f/2.8 aperture enable thrilling performance that rivals even that of prime lenses. Light fall-off at the edges is effectively controlled, even when shooting wide open, and ghosting and flare are countered for stunning clarity. Photographers can bring to life the full beauty of every architectural composition, landscape and nightscape they choose to capture.