The Fujifilm X100V in silver is a premium compact camera with an X-Trans CMOS III sensor and X Processor Pro. The advanced hybrid viewfinder and improved autofocus allow you to use the X100V for street and journalism photography without being noticed. The Fujinon 23mm F/2.0 lens allows you to take photos at the blink of an eye.
The X100V is equipped with a 24.3 MP APS-C X-Trans CMOS III image sensor and an X-Processor Pro image processor, which can also be found in the Fujifilm X-T2 and Fujifilm X-Pro2! This sensor offers nuanced colour representation and a smooth colour transition. The X-Processor Pro provides fast, smooth, and silent performance.
The built-in Fujinon 23mm F/2.0 prime lens offers a 35mm-equivalent focal length. The lens has been optimised for use on the Fujifilm X series and is dust and weather sealed. In addition, this lens features a super fast autofocus motor. The metal body has a luxurious look and feels durable and robust.
A unique features of the X100V is the Electronic Rangefinder mode (ERF). This is a small LCD screen that is placed in the lower right corner of the optical viewfinder and that allows sharpness, TTL viewing angle, exposure and white balance to be viewed in real time. The image can even be enlarged. This allows you to control the focus point even better.
The camera's autofocus system has also been updated. It now has a faster algorithm and 91 (and up to 325) autofocus points, 49 of which are of the phase detection type.
Features of the Fujifilm X100V
- 24.3 megapixel APS-C X-Trans CMOS III sensor
- Fast Pro Image Processor
- Fujinon 23mm F/2.0 lens
- Hybrid optical and electronic viewfinder
- 91-point autofocus system with 49 phase detection points
- Integrated ISO rotary knob behind the joystick
- Physical exposure compensation button
- Built-in flash and a hot shoe connection for an external flash
- Suitable memory cards: SD, SDHC & SDXC
- 3:2 aspect ratio
- WiFi for quick photo sharing
- File formats: JPEG & RAW
- ISO up to 51,200
- 3-inch LCD screen
- Many different creative modes including a built-in ND filter!
- Film in Full HD
- Ports: USB and Micro-USB, HDMI and 2.5mm mini-jack connection
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 74.8 x 126.5 x 52.4 mm
- Weight: 469 g (including battery and memory card)
In the box
- Fujifilm X100V (silver)