Apple iPhone 12 6.1" 5G Dual SIM A2404 Description
Faster, Stronger, Sleeker. The all new Apple iPhone 12 has it all, including 5G, the A14 Processor, Night Mode cameras, and more.
The iPhone 12 features an all new ceramic shield, with up to 4x better drop performance compared with smartphone glass, as well as aircraft grade aluminum framing, IP68 water resistance, and more.
The iPhone 12 Mini, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro, and iPhone 12 Pro Max are also the first iPhones to feature 5G connectivity, which together with their new A14 chips make them the fastest iPhones ever.
Blast past fast.
5G speed. A14 Bionic, the fastest chip in a smartphone. An edge-to-edge OLED display. Ceramic Shield with four times better drop performance. And Night mode on every camera. iPhone 12 has it all — in two perfect sizes.
11% thinner than iPhone 11
15% smaller than iPhone 11
6.1” Super Retina XDR display
iPhone 12 mini 5.4”
Super Retina XDR display
The world’s smallest, thinnest, lightest 5G phone.
Ceramic Shield. Clearly tougher than any smartphone glass.
Aerospace-grade aluminum edges.
H2OK Even better spill and splash resistance
Six fresh finishes.
5G experience on iPhone
5G on iPhone is superfast. Now you can stream higher-quality videos and enjoy multiplayer gaming without all the lag. And Smart Data mode helps conserve battery life. iPhone also has the most bands of any smartphone, so you get 5G in more places.
11 trillion operations per second.
A14 Bionic is the fastest chip in a smartphone. And it pushes what’s possible. Like crunching trillions of operations on the Neural Engine. Or shooting in Dolby Vision — even pro movie cameras can’t do that. It’s superefficient for great battery life. And it’s ahead of its time, prepared to power pretty much anything that comes next.
Same chip as iPhone 12 Pro
Super Retina XDR display Behold OLED.
Vastly more contrast. Incredible color accuracy. A huge jump in pixel density.6 Wow. Just wow. OLED delivers brighter brights, darker blacks, and higher resolution for everything you look at. This is the best iPhone display we’ve ever made, and it goes all the way to the edge.
Dual-camera system Welcome to the dark side.
Both the Wide and Ultra Wide cameras now have Night mode — and it’s better than ever at capturing incredible low-light shots. The new Wide camera brings in 27 percent more light. So whether you take photos by day or by moonlight, you’ll get a level of detail and color that wasn’t possible before.
Evenings have entered the picture.
Night mode senses when light is low and kicks in automatically, maintaining clarity while capturing beautiful vibrant color. All you have to do is start snapping.
Photos that were once hard to capture — like a dramatic moonlit scene — now come out sharper than ever.
Deep Fusion, in mid to low light, analyzes multiple exposures to maximize detail. Check out the texture in the wood, fabric, and crystal. And the Ultra Wide gets you a heroic perspective.
Smart HDR 3 balances the elements in a shot, bringing out detail in the subject and trees while retaining the rich color of the sky — even at high noon.
Beyond faces, Smart HDR 3 uses machine learning to recognize scenes, then adjusts sharpness,
color, and white balance where needed.
Even in bright light, Smart HDR 3 is amazing at capturing texture, skin tone, color saturation, and individual details that make photos feel true to life.
Face it. Nothing beats Portrait mode.
Portrait mode is even better at artfully blurring the background to put all the focus on your subject. Lovely, isn’t it?
Take great photos even further by choosing from six creative lighting effects, like High-Key Light Mono, Natural Light, and Studio Light.
Video Low lights. Camera. Action.
How do you improve on the highest-quality video in a smartphone? Make it even better in low light — a full 27 percent better. That means no hour is off limits for more beautifully detailed video. Then there’s Night mode Time-lapse. Just prop up your iPhone and let the light trails begin.
And boom. You own a film studio.
Now you can record 4K HDR video with Dolby Vision. Edit in Photos or iMovie. Then zap it to your TV using AirPlay7 to see all that color and detail. It’s a start-to-finish cinematic experience — found only on iPhone. Which comes in handy when your dog does something adorable.
First camera ever to record in Dolby Vision
Night mode selfies
You look amazing in the dark.
Nighttime is the right time for a selfie. Because Night mode and a slew of other great features are now on the front camera. Like Deep Fusion, Smart HDR 3, Dolby Vision recording, and more. You lucky duck face.
Get right to the good stuff.
iOS 14 is packed with shortcuts that get you just what you want, right when you want it.
Privacy is built in.
iPhone is designed to protect your information. Face ID data doesn’t leave your iPhone and is never backed up to iCloud or anywhere else. iOS shows you an app’s privacy practices before you download it. When you use Apple Pay, your card number isn’t shared with merchants. And the list goes on.
Shipping Weight: 0.40kg
- System: iOS 14
- Processor: A14 Bionic chip, Next-generation Neural Engine
- Memory: Internal: 64 GB or 128 GB or 256 GB (See Version Above)
- Display: 6.1" / Super Retina XDR display / Resolution: 2532 x 1170 pixels / 460 ppi / 625 nits max brightness (typical) / 1200 nits max brightness (HDR)
- Camera: Dual 12 MP (Ultra Wide and Wide) / ƒ/2.4 & ƒ/1.8 / Night Mode / Deep Fusion / OIS / Zoom: 2x optical, up to 5x digital / Video: 4K at up to 60 fps
- Front Camera: 12 MP TrueDepth Camera, ƒ/2.2, Retina Flash, Smart HDR 3, Video: 4K
- Network: 5G: n1/n2/n3/n5/n7/n8/n12/n20/n25/n28/n38/n40/n41/n66/n77/n78/n79 / 4G: LTE Band 1/2/3/4/5/7/8/12/13/17/18/19/20/25/26/28/30/32//34/38/39/40/41/42/46/48/66 / 3G: 850/900/1700/1900/2100 MHz / GSM: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- SIM card: nano-SIM / Dual SIM
- Wireless: Bluetooth: 5.0 / Wi-Fi: 802.11ax Wi-Fi 6 with 2x2 MIMO / NFC
- Connection: Lightning
- GPS: GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, QZSS, and BeiDou
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor, Barometer, Face ID, Proximity sensor, Digital Compass, Three-axis gyro
- Ingress Protection: Rated IP68 (2 m up to 30 mins) under IEC standard 60529
- Battery: Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery / Wireless Qi charging up to 7.5W / Wireless MagSafe Charging up to 15W
- Weight: 162 g
- Dimensions: 146.7 x 71.5 x 7.4 mm
- In the box: Apple iPhone 12, Lightning to USB-C cable, Documentation