Apple HomePod mini Wireless Smart Speaker Description
Room-filling sound, an intelligent assistant, and smart home control. All private and secure.
HomePod mini is designed to work with Apple Music, podcasts, and radio stations from iHeartRadio and TuneIn. Multiple HomePod mini speakers work together to stream music or podcasts to multiple rooms, all in perfect sync. By placing two HomePod mini speakers in a single room, a stereo pair can be created for a wide soundstage, filling the space with rich, enveloping sound.
HomePod mini delivers an incredibly rich and detailed acoustic experience, using computational audio to deliver peak performance. To achieve big sound out of such a compact design, the Apple S5 chip in HomePod mini works with advanced software to analyse the unique characteristics of the music and apply complex tuning models to optimise loudness, adjust the dynamic range, and control the movement of the driver and passive radiators in real time. The Apple-engineered full-range driver, powered by a neodymium magnet and a pair of force-cancelling passive radiators, enables deep bass and crisp high frequencies.
Shipping Weight: 0.64kg
- Audio: Full-range driver and dual passive radiators / Four microphone / Stereo pair
- Wireless: Bluetooth 5.0 / Wi-Fi: 802.11n / Direct guest access / Thread / Ultra Wideband chip for device proximity
- System Requirements: iPhone SE, iPhone 6s or later / iPod touch (7th gen) with the latest iOS / iPad Pro, iPad (5th gen), iPad Air 2, iPad mini 4 or later with the latest iPadOS
- Weight: 345 g
- Dimensions: 97.9 x 84.3 mm
- In the Box: HomePod mini, 20W power adapter, Documentation