Apple AirPods 2 with Wireless Charging Case Description
[More magical than ever]
The new AirPods deliver the wireless headphone experience, reimagined. Just pull them out of the charging case and they’re ready to use with your iPhone, Apple Watch, iPad, or Mac.
After a simple one-tap setup, AirPods work like magic. They’re automatically on and always connected. AirPods can even sense when they’re in your ears and pause when you take them out.
To adjust the volume, change the song, make a call, or even get directions, simply say “Hey Siri” and make your request. You have the freedom to wear one or both AirPods, and you can play or skip forward with a double-tap when listening to music or podcasts.
AirPods deliver 5 hours of listening time1 and 3 hours of talk time on a single charge.2 And they’re made to keep up with you, thanks to a charging case that holds multiple charges for more than 24 hours of listening time.3 Need a quick charge? Just 15 minutes in the case gives you 3 hours of listening time4 or 2 hours of talk time.5
Powered by the all-new Apple H1 headphone chip, AirPods use optical sensors and motion accelerometers to detect when they’re in your ears. Whether you’re using both AirPods or just one, the H1 chip automatically routes the audio and engages the microphone. And when you’re on a call or talking to Siri, an additional speech-detecting accelerometer works with beamforming microphones to filter out external noise and focus on the sound of your voice.
Shipping Weight: 0.19kg
- Charging Case: Wireless
- Case can be charged with a Lightning connector
- Automatically on, automatically connected
- One-tap setup for all your Apple devices
- Quick access to Siri by saying “Hey Siri” or setting up double-tap
- Double-tap to play or skip forward
- More than 24-hour battery life with Charging Case
- Rich, high-quality audio and voice
- Seamless switching between devices
- AirPods: Bluetooth
- AirPods with Charging Case: More than 24 hours listening time, up to 18 hours talk time
- AirPods (single charge): Up to 5 hours listening time, up to 3 hours talk time
- 15 minutes in the case equals up to 3 hours listening time or up to 2 hours talk time